We are proud to announce that our club received this award for excellence in advocacy for 2016-2017. We are one of four Ontario clubs to receive this award.
Our projects are many and varied. Here are some of the things that we have accomplished in the last year:
- Donated over $1,000 to the North York Women’s Shelter
- Prepared over 68 boxes of gifts for the Shoebox Project
- Donated $435 to the CFUW Charitable Trust December 6 Fund
- Collected socks, mittens, and adult scarves for Sanctuary, a downtown shelter
- Raised almost $400 for MATCH International Women’s Fund
- Raised over $2,000 for the 2017 White Ribbon Campaign “Walk a Mile in her Shoes”