Are you interested in joining a thriving Toronto women's club that offers opportunities to make new friends and that provides intellectual stimulation and fellowship? Then you have found the right place.
Who are we?
The University Women's Club of North York was founded in 1951. We have over 200 members who represent a wide variety of interests, disciplines, and professional achievements.
Our club is a member of the Canadian Federation of University Women. Through CFUW our club is linked to Graduate Women International, world-wide network of women who bring different perspectives to concerns similar to ours.
What do we offer?
- Monthly meetings with lively speakers
- Over two dozen interest groups and activities
- Participation in public affairs and in the community
- Networking with members at local, provincial, national, and international meetings
- Development of leadership skills
Who can join?
A woman of any age - no university degree necessary - who agrees with our objectives:
- To promote education of women and girls
- To improve the status of women, human rights, and quality of life
We wholeheartedly welcome new members; they enrich our club.
Try us out before you join by visiting one of our monthly meetings
Click here for club brochure page 1
Click here for club brochure page 2
Follow us on Facebook