Who are we?
The University Women’s Club of North York is a thriving club founded in 1951. We have over 200 members, who represent a wide variety of interests, disciplines and professional achievements. A woman of any age (no university degree necessary) who agrees with our goals can join. Click here to join
What do we do?
- Advocate for the improvement of the status of women, early learning and child care.
- Raise funds for local, national and international charities and women’s scholarships.
- Participate in community outreach.
- Expand our horizons attending our monthly Speakers Series.
- Learn something new and make friends at our Interest Groups.
Want to know more?
- Read our club brochure 2019 – 2020 Brochure
- Email us at email@example.com
- Be a guest at a monthly meeting at St Bonaventure Parish Centre Map