Unfortunately all in-person meetings of the club including general meetings, study and interest group meetings, and our annual dinner are cancelled for the remainder of our Club year, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. During this outbreak we are meeting virtually, and members can attend the May General meeting on line. Details will be in the May newsletter.
We still welcome new members. If you are considering joining UWCNY, please email us at
Who are we?
The University Women’s Club of North York is a thriving club founded in 1951. We have over 200 members, who represent a wide variety of interests, disciplines and professional achievements. A woman of any age (no university degree necessary) who agrees with our goals can join. Click here to join.
Our North York club is also a member of the following organizations: CFUW Ontario, CFUW, and GWI. Find out more in our Powerful Women newsletter.
What do we do?
- Advocate for the improvement of the status of women, early learning and child care.
- Raise funds for local, national and international charities and women’s scholarships.
- Participate in community outreach.
- Expand our horizons attending our monthly Speakers Series.
- Learn something new and make friends at our Interest Groups.
Want to know more?
- Read our club brochure 2019 – 2020 Brochure
- Email us at email@example.com
- Be a guest at our Speakers Series