Who are we?
The University Women’s Club of North York is a thriving club founded in 1951. We have over 230 members. Our members represent a wide variety of interests, disciplines and professional achievements.
A woman of any age (no university degree necessary) who agrees with our goals can join. We wholeheartedly welcome new members. A membership application form is here.
What do we do?
We promote the education of women and girls and work to improve the status of women, human rights and the quality of life by doing the following:
- Advocate for the improvement of the status of women, early learning and child care
- Participate in public and community affairs
- Raise funds for local, national and international charities and women’s scholarships
- Network with members at local, provincial, national and international meetings
How do you benefit?
- Enjoy new friendships.
- Expand your horizons listening to our Speakers.
- Learn something new from our Interest groups.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Make a difference in the lives of girls and women.
Want to know more?
- Read our club brochure 2018-2019 Brochure
- Email us at email@example.com
- Be a guest at a monthly meeting.